Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #306


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  We've been having the most gorgeous weather here.  It's been warm and sunny almost every day.  It's been so summer like!!!  I honestly don't want it to end!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches courtesy of the amazing Jen Mitchell!  Jen's cards are so gorgeous and she makes clean and simple look absolutely elegant!  Head over to her blog and check out her beauties!


So of course this isn't card #1!!!  I struggled with this one.  I was really lacking creativity when I was trying to make this card.  I wanted to create a fall birthday card!  Mainly because I just love fall and fall colours!  I love the Painted Autumn DSP and wanted to use it on this card!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Copper Foil
DSP: Painted Autumn DSP
Stamps: LJD Birthday Greetings (MFT)
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Daisy Die (Retired), Copper Sequins, Layering Leaves Dies (Concord & 9th)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for you!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. I love this pretty flower! And that dsp called to me too this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall card with your big sunny flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those struggles must have paid off because this is beautiful! Love the warm, fall colors - especially the copper leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those copper leaves look amazing with that gorgeous big flower! Such a fabulous card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen - this card is glorious! I'm in love with that gorgeous daisy and the colours you've used - such a striking combo.

    ReplyDelete