Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #282


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  It's hard to believe it's already April and spring is hopefully right around the corner.  We had a mild winter but spring hasn't exactly been warm and spring like!  Let's just say April showers have been plentiful and will hopefully bring lots and lots of pretty May flowers!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches courtesy of our wonderful French hostess Cecile Ribon!  Cecile makes the most beautiful cards!  Head over to her blog and check it out!


I really love the Carried Away DSP and had to use it again!  The colours are some of my favourites!  At first I thought the squares would be a little too much but when I decided to use that DSP it came together rather quickly.  Of course these days I can't seem to make a card without throwing on some sequins or glitter!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Night of Navy
DSP: Carried Away
Stamps: In a Big Way (MFT)
Ink: Night of Navy
Other: Sequins, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for you!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. I love this paper and using the patterns for the squares is perfect! Love the clean tailored look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the patterned paper squares the focus of your card was so clever! Love this card and it would be suitable for male or female.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fun prints! Great take on the sketch. And I'm all about sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that you used different colors and patterns for those squares. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job with the sketch! So artsy! Those prints and colors work so well together

    ReplyDelete